Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Author!

Hello Penguins!
I am a new author on this site! My name is Henry515! I want to help Pengithebest with his cool blog to make it even better! My penguin name is Satycorn:





You can also visit my site : http://henry515.wordpress.com/
I hope I will help in this blog!
Have a nice day & Waddle On!
~Henry515

PENGITHEBEST:
WELCOME TO MY BLOG SATYCORN .
HI PENGUINS IM AGAIN INTRODUCING MY FRIEND SATYCORN ALSO KNOWN AS HENRY515. HE IS A NEW AUTHOR IN MY SITE AND HE WORKS IN MY SITE
IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A AUTHOR LIKE HIM PLEASE COMMENT THAT YOU WANT TO BECOME AN AUTHOR
OR COME TO MY CHAT AND TELL ABOUT BECOMING AN AUTHOR


1 Comments:

Blogger pengithebest said...

welcome to my blog henry
tahnx for being an author

March 8, 2009 at 4:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home