Sunday, March 29, 2009

Funny Pictures!!!!

Hey Guys, I have made some funny Pictures .. See them and have fun..
Comment and tell your thoughts in my funny pictures
OMG!!!! That Dragons Trynna Kill ME.. Please Anyone Save me
He he A big pearl im going to steel it he he he....
that blue puffle is not getting down

anyone save me im drowning xD
oooo that penguin is sooo big he is taller than everyone

Umm that penguin is not giving me a pizza hes itself having it
That penguin is not giving his puffle to me for sometime
ahh!!! i have to complaint clubpenguin that my names changed
hope you liked them guyz
more are coming sooon
@!~pengithebest~!@

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous sugarxxxxx said...

FUNNY:)

April 10, 2009 at 3:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

coool pics
-expan

May 12, 2009 at 9:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home