Sunday, April 26, 2009

Should I Start An Army??

hello penguins,
since there was a question held by so many people that i should start an army. I love having armies but is it necessary to have one please suggest your answers to me. im a bit confused in this task.... First of all am i good commander for you guys.. do you think i would be a goood leader... anyways i just wanted to know your opinion on making an army. i already had an army but that was not that good and my friends told that it was too early for me in making that army.. now is this the perfect time on making an army.. and you suggest will you join that army.. for that please vote over here

please vote and let me know your answers...
@!~pengithebest~!@

4 Comments:

Blogger Saikrish said...

yea u must start

April 27, 2009 at 12:52 AM

 
Blogger bounty273 said...

plese stat a army plese !!!

April 27, 2009 at 4:49 AM

 
Blogger deleted said...

Dude, i think it will be harder to start one. In my opinion, you should have everyone join mine. We both are not that famous, but together, the one army can be 2x as big, then 2 seprate armyies. Its up to you, but I think it would be smarter to join another, and get all of your blog to join.
Chooose wisely.
If you most of your blog to join me, you will be the semi-leader. (Cod4 cant because he has been grounded).
Dark Knight leader has spoken. Join me if you want to.

April 27, 2009 at 4:00 PM

 
Blogger pengithebest said...

i ma interested in having an seperate army dude so if you want join my army.. thats your wish if you dont like in joining its ok
@!~pengithebest~!@

April 27, 2009 at 8:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home